Our Team of Experts Spans Over 80 Countries
If you’re ready to start discussing a project you have in mind and have some specific questions, fire away. We’ll connect you with a WSI digital marketing expert local to your area. We’ve got people all around the world waiting to help your business grow with our digital marketing solutions. We’re proud of the work we do and would love to help you get the best results possible.
The certified e-commerce internet business consultants at WSI Philadelphia use WSI Internet Consulting and Education Internet Solutions E-Marketplace to design, develop, and deliver their clients’ web solutions. We strive to support businesses translate and map their business processes and problems to technology solutions which help them make money and save time.
WSI Philadelphia’s Technical Skills Matrix
Knowledge in wide range of Internet and IT technologies
Combination of technical and creative capabilities
Ability to customize solutions rapidly using building blocks to develop web sites and applications. Therefore, one customer’s e-commerce application will be different than the next, to accommodate different requirements. Web sites and applications are constructed using preexisting/prepackaged development objects
Full service. The ability to develop, host, optimize, manage, and market web site and applications on an ongoing basis.
International experience, multi-lingual site development.
Programming languages and Web development tools
Operating Systems Unix
Application Servers Microsoft IIS
Graphic Design Various
WSI Philadelphia has had more than a decade of experience in marketing, business development, product marketing, and product management. We understand value proposition, return on investments, total cost of ownership, business processes and functions, company cultures, decision makers, cost saving initiatives, setting expectations, and launching new products and brands.
We have managed highly interactive sites that were totally integrated among the various user communities and all the business functions which included software development, customer support, training, production documentation, marketing, sales, telemarketing, human resources and most importantly the customer base.
We have conducted and produced the WSI Internet Business Analysis and site design for various industries and lines of business including financial, architectural, construction, clinical research, manufacturing, retail, business consultants, health and wellness, printing, accounting, and communications.
We have provided WSI life cycle services for various e-business solutions. WSI delivers thousands of e-business solutions to small and medium sized businesses annually. The services include consultation, design, development, hosting, optimization, site registration, review of connectivity, training and marketing support.
We perform complete search engine optimization analysis for existing websites.
- Grew new telecommunications product revenues from $0M to $87M in a five-year period. We doubled network services revenue from $16M to $31M in a one-year period.
- Designed and implemented new brands, collateral, advertising, analysts’ tours, trade shows, lead generation and new products/services launches including the Unisys VoiceSource voice messaging product brand identity, the DecisionOne NetworkOne life cycle of network services portfolio, and the QIP Return On Investment (ROI) model and SLA product.
- Garnered number one market share two years in a row for the QIP product by launching and developing market requirements, business case, branding, launch plans, sales kits, competitive analysis, communications strategy, customer focus groups, direct and indirect channel distribution, training, pricing, product packaging, collateral, and corporate computer systems support.
- Launched 4 new competitive network software products, accompanied by a fourth quarter product marketing program which resulted in a $500K revenue increase.
- Created and implemented PTT voice messaging, product marketing program in Argentina, capturing 100% of the market share within two years.
- Project-managed and outsourced a $7M network maintenance and operations functions for a 24×7 Network Operation Center (NOC) which supported a voice, data, and wireless infrastructure.
- Project-managed multiple network integration projects including the installation of an integrated, voice and data, mobile radio solution which included 250 customer service vans and a 180-seat call center.
WSI Philadelphia partners with some of the biggest names in the technology industry. Our Corporate Partners include:
Yahoo & Bing
Can design and develop websites in:
Fill out the form below and we’ll have an expert from our team follow up with you to answer any questions you may have.