A leading award winning law firm in Philadelphia offering services to clients with cases in banking, commercial, corporate, family, personal injury, real estate, real estate finance, shopping centers, retail development, wills, trusts, estates, and taxes.
Date of Project Launch
Goals and Challenges:
- SEO performance was sub-par – organic traffic to the site was not up to the client’s satisfaction
- A very competitive SEO landscape with hundreds of top notch legal firms competing for organic and local places rankings
- The website needed a bit of an SEO tune-up and an upgrade to a more user and SEO friendly platform
- Upgrade site to an SEO friendly and easy to manage CMS platform
- Review and clean up on-page optimization with a focus on a number of selected targeted keywords
- Improve Google Organic Rankings and Google Places Local rankings
- Improve Search Engine Traffic
- The website was upgraded to a WP Genesis CMS platform with a number of key modules including a blog.
- We developed a well-rounded online marketing campaign composed of:
- SEO – Ongoing SEO activities:
- Review and Audit selected keywords
- On-Page Optimization Revisions for a number of top level pages
- Strategic link building (Local directories, industry directories and local citations
- Content Writing strategy (Articles/ PR pieces/blog posts)
- Social Bookmarking Submissions
- PR submissions
- Video Optimization and submission to top level video directories
- Social Media Management in Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Monthly reports to track campaign performance
What Internet marketing services did you provide?
- Web design and development
- SEO Services o Social Media Management
- Multi-media –video, photography
- Content writing
- How did your WSI solution meet the needs of the client?
- We improved the clients overall website platform with an easy to manage CMS
- We followed best conversion practices and have improved user experience since the launch of new website in mid -April 2014
- Overall USERS have increased 24% and 30% increase in sessions since mid -April 2014 compared to previous 3 month reporting period.
- 17% improvement in avg. Session duration
- We have improved the client’s overall organic search results by approx. 31% in 8+ months (comparing Nov 2013 to July 2014 vs previous period of 8 months)
- The site’s SEO performance is healthier and has shown improvement in all major search engines
- What was the result of your efforts for the client?
- Improvement in overall organic search performance. 31% overall improvement after the new SEO keyword strategy was deployed.
- Google organic has improved 34% vs. previous 8 month reporting period
- Bing organic has improved 147% vs. previous 8 month reporting period
- Yahoo organic has improved 41% vs. previous 8 month reporting period (Comparing Nov 2013 to July 2014 vs previous period of 8 months)
- Improvement in Google Organic keyword rankings for targeted keywords in Philadelphia, Wayne and Montgomery County
- How did you measure the results?
- Google Analytics
- Monthly Google Search Engine Rankings Report
Astor, Weiss Kaplan & Mandel, LLP recently launched their new website, www.astorweiss.com, which was created and designed by WSI. Over the past months, we have received numerous compliments on the website’s usability -that it is a responsive design that displays well on any device and information is organized through a detailed navigation system. The website is easy to update, which definitely is a must for those doing Search Engine Optimization. WSI has helped us to achieve our goal of providing the most current legal information to our clients and providing the necessary information for people seeking legal help to call about our services. --Carol Vitale, Office Manager, Astor Weiss Kaplan & Mandel, LLP, Philadelphia, PA USA