WSI Recognized by Web Marketing Association with 7 Awards
WSI Consultants Earn Awards for 4th Consecutive Year
(Mississauga, ON)—WSI, the world’s leading provider of digital marketing solutions to small- and medium-size businesses, received seven prestigious recognitions by the Web Marketing Association’s 2011 WebAwards. This is the fourth year in a row WSI has been recognized for excellence by the WebAwards, which highlights outstanding achievement in the field of web design and development. This year WSI submitted 10 sites and seven of those received awards, with two receiving Standard of Excellence Recognitions. Other top brands that competed for the awards include AT&T, Coca-Cola, Colgate, Cottonelle, Jetblue, Nissan and Volvo.
The following WSI consultants were recognized by the Web Marketing Association at this year’s WebAwards:
- WSI Internet Consultant Kevin Dean received the Environmental Standard of Excellence WebAward for Arborwell (http://www.arborwell.com)
- WSI Internet Consultant Neal Lappe received the Outstanding Website WebAward for Cabell Childress Group (http://www.cabellchildress.com)
- WSI Internet Consultant Doug Fowler received the Outstanding Website WebAward for J. Simon Shirtmakers (http://www.jsimonshirts.com)
- WSI Internet Consultant Kimberly Nichols received the Outstanding Website WebAward for Municipality of Potton (http://www.potton.ca/index)
- WSI Internet Consultant James Alexander received the Professional Services Standard of Excellence WebAward for Smile Like the Stars (http://www.smilelikethestars.com)
- WSI Internet Consultant Armin Tull received the Hotel and Lodging Standard of Excellence Web Award for Tallinn Hotels (http://www.tallinnhotels.ee)
- WSI Internet Consultants Mike Watkins and Nicole Dupree received the Outstanding Website WebAward for Why Diet (http://www.whydiet.com)
“As a Web Marketing Association award recipient for four years in a row, we are proud to say our proven track record of going above and beyond has helped businesses reach their greatest potential,” said Ron McArthur, president of WSI. “We hope to continue our success next year and beyond.”
This is the 15th year the Web Marketing Association has been organizing its annual WebAwards, which is today’s premier website award program. Website awards recognize the talented individual and team efforts in creating outstanding website development and generating Internet marketing exposure.
There are 96 industry categories in the awards competition and each site goes head-to-head with other sites in their categories. If an entry receives a score of 60 or greater out of a possible 70 points granted by the judges, the entry earns the Outstanding Website award. Entries that scored above the average for their industry and 59.9 receive the Standard of Excellence award.